Les Espaces Électroacoustiques III
Col Legno WWE 2SACD 40005 (2 discs)
Classical - Instrumental
Works by Kessler, Saariho, Vaggione, Tutschku, Haas, López López, Stroppa, Lang, Ablinger
Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below.
As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases.
- Peter Ablinger: Instrumente und elektroAkustisch ortsbezogene Verdichtung 'Das Blaue vom Himmel'
- Georg Friedrich Haas: Ein Schattenspiel
- Thomas Kessler: Flute Control
- Bernhard Lang: Differenz / Wiederholung 6a
- José Manuel López López: Scottovoce
- Kaija Saariaho: Nuits, adieux (1991/96)
- Marco Stroppa: ...of Silence
- Hans Tutschku: pressure-divided
- Horacio Vaggione: Shifting Mirrors
Click here to report errors or omissions in the music details.
Comment by fausto kantiano - March 7, 2023 (1 of 2)
I received this double-disc release and returned it, as it is NOT a SACD set. It does mention the SACD-logo on the cover and the fact that it concerns a 5.1 surround recording, but the discs included are redbooks. I emailed to Col Legno, inquiring about this, but so far I have not received any reply.
Comment by Amfortas - May 23, 2023 (2 of 2)
Yes, same happened to me, got it from Amazon.co.uk and it’s not SACD. No logo but the title clearly says surround sound. And the Amazon title advertises this disc as SACD but sadly it doesn’t seem to be one. What a shame, two previous issues have been exceptionally unique and fantastic additions to the hi-res surround sound catalogue.